Saturday March 10, 2018 / 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To attend, email us here.
QPS reaches for the most advanced resources and methods available and implements them to suit your child’s unique learning style and abilities.
- 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Academic excellence combined with self-management and social-emotional/conflict resolution skills
- After-school enrichment opportunities
- Affordable tuition
- Emphasis on the arts, environmental awareness, and healthful living
- Inspired location in the heart of Long Island City
Our low student-teacher ratio enables us to know all students’ abilities and interests, and to implement personalized learning for them. We challenge them academically in the core subject areas so that they may acquire the important skills of critical thinking and learning how to learn.
At half the cost of most private schools, QPS’s community of professional educators and thoughtful parents believes deeply in providing children with an educational experience that is academically rigorous and includes the “nonacademic competencies” that educators and researchers know matter just as much.
QPS is located in Long Island City, accessible from Manhattan, and Brooklyn, by the E/M/R/7/G trains. For more information and to attend, send us an e-mail.